Meriden Wallingford Chrysalis, Inc.
...empowering women and children to make their own decisions, without
the fear of abuse.
Whether you are leaving, staying, or undecided; please
allow yourself the gift of support.
Meriden-Wallingford Chrysalis offers services at no cost to you regardless of
when the abuse occurred, or whether or not you plan to leave. We know
that those affected by domestic violence need to make the choices that are
best for them. Community-based services include:
- Individual in person and/or phone support
- Advocacy through medical, legal, police or social services systems
- An educational support group for women mandated by Department of Children and Families
- Support group on Tuesday evenings for women and their children
- Safety planning for adults and children.
- Short Term Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Living Program
- 24-hour hotline services at (203) 238-1501 or toll-free statewide at (888) 774-2900.
No matter what the situation, nobody deserves to be battered or abused. Everybody deserves to live a life free from violence, fear and abuse. These are universal truths, no matter what your situation.
If you are in an abusive or violent situation, you can get help.
No rules. We’re here.